Steel Pacific Insurance Brokers have developed an exclusive liability coverage for Contractors and Sub-Contractors for surface and underground activities.
The advantage of this broadform protection is in the significant enhancements not offered by an off-the-shelf policy, specifically
- Property in Care Custody and Control to $250,000.
- Claims Preparation Costs to $25,000.
- Statutory Liability Protection for OH&S Fines and Penalties.
There is an extensive range of qualifying professions including the following;
- Coal Mining Trainer
- Conveyor Installations & Maintenance
- Diesel Fitters
- Dragline Consultants & Rebuilds
- Drainage/ Sewerage Contractors
- Drilling & Blasting Contractors
- Electrical Fitters
- Electrical Maintenance
- Engineering Services
- Environmental Consultants
- ERZ Controller
- Feasibility consultants
- Landscapers (excl tree lopping)
- Longwall Support & Roof Bolting
- Maintenance Fitter/ Services
- Mechanical Supervisors
- Mill Relining Services
- Mine Cleaning
- Mine Deputy
- Mine Wardens
- Mining & Exploration Services
- Mining Consultants
- Oil and Gas
- OH & S Officers
- Project Managers
- Registered Training Organisations
- Safety Inspectors/ Auditors/ Trainers
- Shift Supervisors
- Supervision/ Management Services
- Training Consultants
Occupations outside of the above will be considered.
Our qualified and experienced brokers can also consult and offer advice in other important areas such as:
- Management Liability insurance
- Tools and Equipment insurance
- Motor Vehicle insurance
- Personal Accident & Illness insurance
- Tax Audit Expenses
- Professional Indemnity insurance
Steel Pacific Insurance Brokers work for the benefit of our clients… not the insurance company – and we take great pride in designing and negotiating the most appropriate cover at the best possible price.