Sunshine Coast 1800 072 114 | Central Queensland 1800 961 007 | North Queensland 1800 629 701

Home & Contents

What is Home & Contents Insurance?

Home insurance can protect you from financial risk if your home is damaged or destroyed, and can also cover your homes contents if they are damaged, lost or stolen. You can take out cover for specific listed events only or for wider accidental cover, depending on your needs.

"Residential property worth up to $63 billion is at risk (from climate change) - and we believe this is likely to be an underestimate."

The Climate Institute, 2016

Why do I need it?

If your home and its contents were damaged or destroyed in a natural disaster or accident, or all your valuables were stolen, could you afford to replace them?

If not, we are here to help.

Home and contents insurance can even protect you against legal liability if someone is injured or killed on your property.

Get a Home & Contents Quote

Brokers v comparison websites - Need a Broker

Online shopping is an excellent way to get the best deal on many sort of products, so it can be tempting to head online when it comes time to buy insurance too. But there are some pitfalls to the process, as this new NIBATV video explains.

Did you know?


Approximately 9% of homeowners don’t have buildings or contents insurance.
(Dr Richard tooth, “Australian Household Insurance - Understanding and affordability” - February 2012)


The estimated property loss from 140,000 claims across five catastrophic events in 2015. (Insurance Council of Australia, 2016)


Approximately 1 in 30 homes are burgled in Australia each year.

(Australian Institute of Criminology, 2013)

Leave your contact and we'll call you back in 15 minutes during business hours.

Or visit the relevant insurance product page to review information, download a product info sheet or request a quote.